About Dearborn, MI.
Dearborn, Mi was incorporated in 1838 when it became known as Dearbornville in honor of Major General Henry Dearborn. Henry Ford came to the area and the Ford Motor Company made Dearborn its home for its World Headquarters. Today Dearborn is still a world famous industrial center. There are many multi-million dollar commercial complexes, many tourist attractions, colleges and beautiful residential communities.
The population is 30,310 people and the median home cost is $137,740. Compared to the rest of the country Dearborn’s cost of living is 17.59%. Dearborn spends $7,932 per student and there are about 17 students per teacher.
Dearborn offers new home buyers many great reasons to invest in a community that values its residents. Dearborn is recognized for its ideal central location, great city services, fabulous housing values and attractive and well maintained neighborhoods.
Popular Dearborn Subdivisions/Buildings
- Oakman Aviation Field No 2 (16)
- Wayne County Condo Sub Plan No 543 (16)
- ALBERT P TERNES (15)
- Oakman Warren Grove (15)
- Robert Oakmans Oakman Blvd and Miller Ave (13)
- John H Walsh (9)
- Maplewood Park (9)
- HANN DEARBORN HILL NO 4 (8)
- Miller Home (8)
- Oakman Aviation Field No 1 (8)
- Ford Chase (7)
- Fordson Heights No 1-dbn (7)
- Frischkorn Columbus Park Sub (7)
- Welch and Lonnquist (7)
- Dearborn Highland (6)
- Detroit Seamless Steel Warren Wyoming (6)
- Dix Ave Villas Sub (6)
- Oakman Oakman Blvd and Schaefer Ave No 1 (6)
- All Subdivisions in Dearborn, MI.
Popular Dearborn Searches
- 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Dearborn Condos for Sale
- 3 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Dearborn Luxury Homes for Sale
- 2 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Dearborn Lots for Sale
- Mobile Homes for Sale
- Residential Homes for Sale
- All Properties for sale in Dearborn
Dearborn High School Districts with the most active Real Estate Markets
- Dearborn (1)
Dearborn Middle School Districts with the most active Real Estate Markets
- Bryant (1)
Dearborn Elementary School Districts with the most active Real Estate Markets
- Lindbergh (1)
Most Active Dearborn Zip Codes